- Services to the Mass devotees:
- January 1, New Year Celebration
- January 14, Makar Sankranti and Pitha Festival
- February 1, Saraswati puja (Goddess of Knowledge) .
- February 19, Maghi Purnima, Birth day of Ashram’s founder
Sreemat Swami Pranavanandaji Maharaj.
- February 24, Shiva Ratri
- March 12, Sunday Holi Celebration.
- April 5, Basanti (Goddess Basanti, spring festival for
Goddess Durga) Puja
- July 9, Guru Purnima (Prayer to the spiritual teacher)
- July 15, Saturday, Picnic with kids fun activities.
- August 14, Janmashtami
September 19 Tarpan (Prayer to the ancestors)
- September 23, Shashthi (The autumn festival for Goddess
- September 24-30 Sri Sri Durga Puja.
- September 30, Durga Puja & Shanti Yagna and cultural
program, Sindur Khela and Bijoya celebration
- October 5, Lakshmi puja
- October 19, Kali (Goddess Kali) Puja and Diwali Celebration
- November 4, Fund Raising Program, Chief Guest Srimat Swami
Pushkaranandaji Maharaj from BSS Canada branch.
- Personalized special prayer services. The monastery offers
special prayer services
- First rice eating ceremony for infants,
- First writing instructions for young children.
- Blessings to new vehicles ,
- Shraddha, offered for deceased parents etc.) as requested by
- Monastery offers house warming rituals at people’s new house.
- The Sunday class was arranged to teach kids small mantras and
devotional songs and yoga is taught by Miss Parna.